ICDE 2021 requires at least one author registration per accepted paper (Conference or Workshop), otherwise the paper will not be included in the Proceedings
Authors should complete their registration no later than April 5th, 2021
Before starting the online registration, authors should have available their paper IDs (as assigned during the paper submission process) and their paper titles
REGISTRATIONS CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellation and substitution requests must be sent in writing by April 16th to to the conference office (email to: email@example.com).
- For cancellations up to April 5th, registration fees will be refunded in full via the payment method used.
- For cancellations after April 5th, a 25% refund will be given.
- Substitutions may be made until April 16th at no cost.
Delegates who need an invitation letter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Author: 320 EUR for the 1st conference paper (any extra conference paper at 320 EUR)
- Workshop Author: 100 EUR for the 1st workshop paper (any extra workshop paper at 100 EUR)
- Participant: 60 EUR
NON IEEE MEMBERS
- Author: 385 EUR for the 1st conference paper (any extra conference paper at 320 EUR)
- Workshop Author: 120 EUR for the 1st workshop paper (any extra workshop paper at 100 EUR)
- Participant: 75 EUR
For any inquiries regarding registration issues, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
PRESENTATION VIDEO – INSTRUCTIONS
Presenting authors should prepare their video presentations according to the following specs:
- Video resolution: 1280p Frame Width x 720p Frame Height
- Frame Rate: 25 Frames / Second
- File Type: mp4
- We suggest to authors to use for the creation of their video the ZOOM recording feature that by default support the aforementioned specs (download zoom how to instructions)
- Video durations are specified in the following table:
|Paper Type||Video Length (minutes)||Q&A (minutes)||Total (minutes)|
|Research Papers (Long) & Industry Papers||12||3||15|
|Research Papers (Short)||3||2||5|
- The deadline for video submission is 30 March 2021
- Please use your assigned paper ID as the file name for the video
- Authors are solely responsible for the quality of their video
- Videos should be sent using the WeTransfer tool at the firstname.lastname@example.org email address